Every kind of business, whether small scale or large scale, requires to maintain proper accounting records to be able to properly comprehend its standing in the market. Ed Lloyd & Associates is a trustworthy name in the United States of America to obtain efficient accounting services that are highly beneficial and go a long way in obtaining crisp financial data about the company. It is a Charlotte based company that is known for providing customers with top-notch accounting solutions and also tax planning services.
Ed Lloyd & Associates have served a large number of corporations and has earned the trust of clients by presenting them with outstanding tax strategies that go far in saving their hard earned money. They provide top-notch services for recording business expenses and reducing your audit risk. Moreover, they also work to provide you with an exit strategy for your business while enhancing your retirement options remarkably.
Ed Lloyd & Associates specialize in accounting services and tax reduction strategies that are particularly designed keeping in mind your long term goals in mind. The company has more than a decade’s experience in the industry and is regarded as the best resource for settling down all the accounting as well as tax planning needs of organizations.
The team is highly knowledgeable and is well-versed about all the latest government guidelines so as to provide customers with complete and error-free data that not only safeguards them from the IRS penalties, but also goes far in providing with a clear picture about the financial situation of your company.
What is the need of hiring a tax attorney? This is the first question that may come to your mind while filing taxes? A tax attorney or a tax management expert is a person who specializes in tax law. He or she is the person who provides various tax management services, says Ed LLoyd& Associates PLLC, a tax preparation expert company. A tax management expert is the best person who manages all the tax related legal issues.
According to Edward LLoyd, you need a tax management expert if you have:
- A taxable property and you need to make some complex financial strategies or you have to file a tax return.
- Started a business and need legal advice from an expert.
- Been engaged in some international business and need legal help with the contracts.
- Any criminal record and are going under investigation by the IRS.
- Investments and you have a risk on some legal issues.
- Some complex products like life insurance,etc.
What a Tax Attorney Must Have?
- A Juris Doctor degree, that must be admitted to the state bar
- A proper training in tax law
- An accounting background (optional)
How to Find a Good Tax Advisor?
Ed LLoyd& Associates suggest that you can speak to your friends and family for some good tax advisor in your own area as may be they had a good experience with some tax advisor.
You can check for good advisors on the internet as well. You will be able to find a network of tax experts in your local area only, says Ed LLoyd.
- The Institute of Financial Planning
It has a list of certified experts and it is one of the accredited firm as well.
What to Ask an Advisor?
- Are you working independently?
- How will I communicate with you? What is your preference – email, phone, fax?
- Do you have an authorized certificate?
- What all qualifications you have?
- From where did you got your tax law training?
- How many clients you have worked with till now?
Looking for strategic tax planning? Read –Save Dollars With Strategic Tax Planning by Ed LLoyd& Associates
For any business to work efficiently, you need to work with CPAs who help you achieve best financial results. As a professional services firm, Ed Lloyd & Associates PLLC help you understand the challenges that can crop up at the time of or during business transactions. With special focus on key procedures to make paperwork flow more effective, we customize our services to meet the current and long-term goals of your firm.